Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Bee

busy, busy...thats me. it's been awhile since my last post. well, obviously, now its 2009! last weekend I went to Word of Life for the Missions Conference. It was a great weekend, not just because the conference was so good, but I also got to see many of my friends I went to WOLBI with last year, plus I saw a few friends I wasn't expecting on seeing. :)....It was very weird to be up there and not be a student, but it was still good to have a few people there that I could hang out with. This week has been different work-wise. Instead of working monday, tuesday, and wednesday, I'm working everyday, Mon.-Sat.!! Luckily, a new girl has been hired to be the other page, so this is only a one-week thing, of course i would mind the extra money because me and my friend Bethany have decided to save up money to take a trip to Prince Edward Island, Canada...and with my new camera, I would have so much fun taking pictures there!

Hope all of you are having a great week! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Canada?? When?? Hope you have a passport =)

Liz said...

no the canadian students came down to the NY WOLBI...

Laura said...

Oh- i thought you said you and your friend want to take a trip to Canada.